Exporting bookmarks from another browser
If you want to use your bookmarks from a different web browser, you can copy them to QtWeb by exporting them from that web browser as an HTML file.
To copy bookmarks to QtWeb from another web browser:
- Open the web browser that has the bookmarks you want to copy to QtWeb.
- Find the web browser's Export Bookmarks option, and choose it. The Export Bookmarks option is normally in the File menu.
- Save the bookmarks as an HTML file; for example, "bookmarks.html".
- Open QtWeb and choose File > Import Bookmarks > Import from HTML...
- Double-click the HTML file you created.