Organizing bookmarks makes them easier to find.
To organize your bookmarks:
- Click Show All Bookmarks from the Bookmarks menu.
- Notice the bookmark list that appears.
- Choose how you want to organize your bookmarks.
The collections, like Popular Links represented by folders. Bookmarks Bar and Bookmarks Menu are collections, too, and can be organized like regular collections.
- To view a collection, if folder is closed - double-click the collection's name.
- To create a collection, click the Add Folder button at the bottom. Replace the name "New Folder" with a name of your choosing.
- To add a subfolder to a collection, select the collection and click the Add Folder button at the bottom. You can also nest folders by dragging one folder into another.
- To move a bookmark from one collection to another, select the collection that currently has the bookmark, and drag the bookmark to the new collection.
- To change the order of collections, subfolders, or bookmarks, drag them up and down. You can't change the position of the Bookmarks Bar or Bookmarks Menu collections, which are always on top.
- To create a bookmark shortcut (tag), type it in the area right to the URL.
You'll have one or more of the following special collections that can't be deleted: Bookmarks Bar and Bookmarks Menu.