Bookmarking lets you easily return to your favorite webpages.
To bookmark a webpage:
- Go to the webpage you want to bookmark.
- Click the Add Bookmark menu item from the Bookmarks menu, or press Ctrl+D.
- Type a name for the bookmark in the dialog that appears.
- Specify where you want to keep the bookmark. You can add it to the bookmarks bar, the Bookmarks menu, or to one of your collections of bookmarks.
- If you want use the selected location as a default, and do not display this dialog again, mark the related checkbox below. Next time you execute Add Bookmark action, current webpage will be added to the default location automatically.
- Click OK.
To see your bookmarks, choose Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks.