If you are concerned about cookies, you can set how you want QtWeb to handle them.
Important: Changing your cookie preferences or removing cookies may cause similar changes in other applications.
To change cookie preferences:
- Choose Edit > Preferences or press F2.
- Click Privacy Tab.
- In the Accept Cookies section, choose how you want QtWeb to handle cookies.
- If you want to see more information about the cookies stored on your computer, click Cookies button. The following information is displayed for each cookie:
- Website that stored the cookie
- Path, or location, on your computer
- Secure status; cookies marked “secure” are sent over an encrypted connection
- Expiration date; when it will be removed from your computer
- Content; normally a string of code
If you've set QtWeb to block cookies, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting Always. When you're done with the page, turn off cookies again and remove the page's cookies.